I combine a love of theatre and comedy with over 7 years industry experience, a quick grasp of technology, a hands-on practicality and a strong understanding of light. Hard-working with an eagerness to learn, develop my skills and seek new challenges. Although primarily interested in lighting, I find versatility an essential mentality in theatre, and am used to working in all areas backstage at a production.
- Expert programmer on ETC Eos range, and experienced on Strand (especially 520) and Zero 88 boards.
- Lighting designed in a variety of fringe and mid sized venues
- Setting up and mixing sound for small bands and cabaret acts
- Basic SFX editing, and preparing control packages, especially QLab
- Operated lights and/or sound for over a thousand performances
- Used to small-scale and rural touring
- BECTU member
- Emergency First Aid at Work trained
- Experience with electrical maintenance and safety, including PAT testing